- 1 egg
- 1 cup unsweetened almond butter
- 10 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, add all ingredients except chocolate chips. Pulse until fully incorporated. Remove the blade and mix in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Pour batter on prepared baking sheet, forming a rectangle, similar to how you would shape biscotti.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until golden brown. Let cool and cut into bars. Place back in the oven for an additional 5 minutes until firmed up slightly, or keep as is for a chewier biscotti.
- 2nd Use for Recipe:
- Layered Crumbled Biscotti With Yogurt and Fruit Parfait