Animal Cookie Brownie
Add an extra dose of fun to your brownies with adorable animals!
- Cookie Dough:
- 100g unsalted butter
- 60g granulated sugar
- 25g whole eggs
- 190g cake flour
- A pinch of salt
- 10g strawberry powder
- 10g cocoa powder
- Brownie Batter:
- 4 chocolate bars
- 60g butter
- 65ml milk
- 40g sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 65g cake flour
- 15g cocoa powder
- Icing (pink, yellow, black, red, and orange), as needed
- To make the Cookie Dough, bring unsalted butter to room temperature and whisk until creamy. Beat in sugar and gradually add eggs. Sift in cake flour and add salt. Separate the dough into 3 equal parts, then add strawberry powder to one part, and cocoa powder to another.
- Prepare three types of cookie dough (plain, strawberry and chocolate).
- Cut out each dough with cookie cutters and place them on a baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 9 minutes.
- In a bowl, add chocolate bars, butter and milk. Melt using a double boiler.
- Mix in sugar and beaten eggs.
- Sift in cake flour and cocoa powder. Gently fold in to mix.
- Pour into a cake pan and place the cookies on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 180°C for 20–30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
- Let cool.
- Draw faces on the cookies with icing and enjoy!
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE