- 6 oz animal cookies
- 3 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup white candy melts, melted
- 1 cup pink candy melts, melted
- rainbow sprinkles
- Place the animal cookies in a food processor and pulse until they resemble a fine crumb. Add the cream cheese and pulse until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl and refrigerate for 15 minutes, or until firm.
- Roll the mixture into 20 balls and place on a baking sheet lined with plastic wrap. Place the truffles in the freezer until firm, about 15 minutes.
- Working with one truffle at a time, set a truffle on a fork and dip into the white or pink candy melts. Allow the excess to drip off, then return to the baking sheet. Immediately sprinkle rainbow sprinkles on top, then repeat with the remaining truffles.