- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 3 ounces dried apple slices
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Place almonds and pecans into the bowl of a food processor and pulse until evenly chopped. Remove from processor and set aside.
- Add dates, dried apples, raisins, lemon zest, cinnamon and sea salt to the food processor and pulse until mixture forms into a ball.
- Add nut mixture back into the processor with the date-apple mixture and pulse until everything is well combined.
- Form into small balls using your hands and refrigerate for 30 minutes to set.