- 3 apples, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- Apple jelly juice:
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon gelatin, softened with 2 tablespoons of water)
- Combine ingredients for apple jelly juice.
- Put sliced apples in a bowl. Add sugar, lemon juice and water then heat it in a microwave for about 5 minutes at 500W.
- Line up the slices one by one and roll them up to make them shaped like roses.
- Put them into a mold, pour in apple jelly juice then cool it in a refrigerator until it hardens.