- 10 ounces asparagus
- 0.5 pounds Port Salut cheese
- 3/4 Cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 wonton wrappers
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Wash the asparagus and cut out the crowns.
- Chop the stems in small pieces.
- In a medium size pan add the garlic and the Extra Virgin Olive oil. Turn the heat on at medium and add the asparagus. Stir, adjust with a pinch of salt and sauté for 8 minutes.
- In a medium size bowl add the eggs, the milk, the grated Parmesan cheese and a pinch of salt. Mix with a fork.
- Add the cooked asparagus and the Port Salut cheese chopped in small cubes. Mix.
- Place wonton wrappers in the holes of a mini cupcake pan. Fill each wonton wrapper with two tablespoons of asparagus mix. Top each cup with one asparagus crown.
- Bake in preheated oven at 400F for 20 minutes. Enjoy!