- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2-3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup raw pecans
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add the pecans, and start tossing frequently to avoid burning. Once they begin to look darker and smell toasted, remove from heat and let cool.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, Dijon, sugar, honey, sea salt and pepper until emulsified.
- Add all ingredients minus the dressing to a large bowl and toss with dressing until evenly coated.