- 6 dates (pits removed)
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup canned coconut milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- Soak the dates for about 30 minutes in the 3/4 cup water until they soften a bit (to make them easier to blend).
- Then add in the remaining ingredients and blend!
- Blend it until its smooth and creamy.
- Amazingly, this can be eaten as a delicious pudding at this stage! Or, if you want to go all the way and make them into fudgesicles, you can spoon it into your popsicle molds.
- Freeze overnight.
- The next day--they are ready to be enjoyed! It helps to run the molds under hot water--the fudgesicles will come out smoother.