- 3 avocados
- 100ml corn syrup
- 1 freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 200ml whipped cream
- 200g white chocolate
- 100ml heavy cream
- Dark chocolate, as needed
- Peel and pit the avocados.
- Add avocados, corn syrup, and lemon juice to a blender, and mix until creamy.
- Add the avocado mixture to whipped cream and mix with a rubber spatula.
- Pour the mixture into avocado skins and freeze.
- Add whipped cream and white chocolate to a bowl. Heat in the microwave.
- Pour the white chocolate mixture into a tray and let chill in the fridge.
- Scoop out the mixture with a spoon and roll into balls.
- Dip the chocolate balls in dark chocolate and let chill.
- Scoop out the center of avocado ice cream with a spoon. Place the chocolate ball in the hole and enjoy!