- For the ice cream:
- 4 avocados
- 3 limes, juiced
- 1 can sweetened coconut cream
- 1 can unsweetened coconut cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- For the cake pops:
- 3 cups chocolate cake, crumbled
- 1 cup chocolate icing
- 1 cup milk chocolate
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Blend all the ice cream ingredients and freeze for 1 1/2 to 2 hours. You want the ice cream to be semi-frozen, the consistency of soft-serve.
- In a medium bowl, mix chocolate cake and icing until well combined. Form into balls and freeze.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil and combine. Dip frozen cake balls to coat; set aside until ready to serve.
- To serve, fill empty avocado shells with avocado ice cream and finish with a cake pop “pit”.