- 1 large Italian loaf
- 10 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle lager
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 packages thick-cut bacon, cooked and divided
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, for garnish
- Mixed vegetables, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Hollow out the Italian loaf and place on a parchment-lined sheet pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, lager and cornstarch. Add in mustard, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt, mozzarella and cheddar cheeses and mix well. Crumble half the cooked bacon and add to cheese mixture. Fill the hollowed bread loaf with the cheese mixture and bake for 35 minutes, until cheese is bubbling and browned. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately with mixed vegetables for dipping.