Bacon-Wrapped Breakfast Croissant
When a normal croissant isn't sufficient, stuff it with cheesy scrambled eggs and wrap it in crispy bacon.
- 1 pound classic bacon
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 containers store-bought crescent rolls
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with a baking rack.
- Arrange bacon on the rack in a single layer. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until half-cooked. Remove to cool.
- Heat a large skillet on medium.
- Add eggs and stir constantly until soft-scrambled.
- Remove from the heat and stir in cheese.
- Remove crescent rolls from package and separate triangles.
- On a flat surface, place 2 slices of bacon in a triangle.
- Place one crescent roll on top with the bacon on either side.
- Add about a teaspoon of egg and cheese.
- Roll into a croissant and curl the edges inward.
- Repeat until all the dough, eggs and bacon are used.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until dough is puffed and golden and bacon is crisp.