Because why wouldn't you want to cover your meatloaf with bacon and stuff it with hardboiled eggs?
- 150 grams ground pork
- 150 grams ground beef
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 carrot, grated
- 1/2 onion
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 eggs
- 1 milk carton
- Rubber band
- Loaf pan
- Leftover juices from meat
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons tonkatsu sauce
- Finely chop the onion and microwave for 1 minute.
- Cut out one corner of a clean milk carton lengthwise.
- Boil 4 eggs for 12 minutes. Immediately place eggs on top of the milk carton.
- Place a chopstick on top of the eggs and wrap tightly with rubber bands to create heart-shaped eggs.
- Chill eggs in refrigerator for at least 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Combine ground pork, ground beef, salt, pepper, nutmeg, 1 egg, panko, milk, grated carrot and chopped onion in a bowl and mix well.
- Arrange bacon slices on the bottom and sides of a loaf pan. Add in 1/3 of the meat mixture.
- Place eggs on top. Cover with the remaining meat mixture and smooth out the top.
- Fold bacon over the top and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until meat is done.
- Reserve the juices from the meat and combine with ketchup and tonkatsu sauce.
- Serve meatloaf with sauce and enjoy.