- 4 medium red potatoes
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 6 strips thick bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon large flake sea salt
- 1 cup hollandaise sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and prepare a large muffin pan with nonstick spray. Line each cup with a slice of bacon.
- Slice sweet potatoes and red potatoes very thin with a mandolin, approximately 1/8 inch thick.
- Stack potato slices, alternating red and sweet, for a total of 8 and place on a microwave-safe plate. Repeat until all slices are used, and microwave 4 stacks at a time for 30-second intervals.
- Line 8 potato slices in a row, slightly overlapping each other, varying sweet potato and red potato. Roll up potato pieces into a rose shape, and wrap larger-sized pieces around the bud to make a larger rose. Place roses in the prepared muffin pan to keep their shape while all are made. Each cup should fit 3 to 4 roses. Make various sizes until all potato slices are used.
- Fill each rose with shredded cheddar, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until potatoes are golden and cheese has melted. Allow bouquets to cool for 10 minutes before popping out of the pan.
- Place bouquets on a serving platter. Cover each bouquet with a few tablespoons of hollandaise and chopped chives. Serve immediately.