- For the apples:
- 2 large apples, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- For the dipping sauce:
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Spread apple slices on the baking sheets, making sure to have no overlapping edges
- Sprinkle the cinnamon over the apple slices and place in the oven.
- Allow to bake for 1 hour, then flip the slices and place back in oven for another hour.
- Let the apples cool down to harden more before serving.
- While the apples are in the oven, prepare the dipping sauce by combining the plain greek yogurt, honey, and peanut butter in a small bowl.