- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 orange pepper, sliced
- 2 slices ham
- 2 slices cheese
- Grated cheese to sprinkle on top
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- Boil the cauliflower until softened.
- Place the slices of cheese on top of the slices of ham and roll them together.
- Insert the peppers and the ham and cheese rolls into the softened cauliflower.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add flour and milk. Stir until combined, then add the milk. Continue to stir until thickened. Pour over the cauliflower and top with grated cheese, salt and pepper. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Slice and serve.