- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 orange pepper, sliced
- 2 slices ham
- 2 slices cheese
- Grated cheese to sprinkle on top
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- Boil the cauliflower until softened.
- Place the slices of cheese on top of the slices of ham and roll them together.
- Insert the peppers and the ham and cheese rolls into the softened cauliflower.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add flour and milk. Stir until combined, then add the milk. Continue to stir until thickened.
- Pour over the cauliflower and top with grated cheese, salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.