- Doughnut batter base
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- Pink and white edible glitter
- White sanding sugar
- White sprinkles
- Silver dragees
- Spoon the batter into a greased doughnut pan. Bake at 400F for 7 minutes. Cool for 1 minute in the pan, then flip the pan over to remove the doughnuts and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Make the glaze: Whisk together the whipping cream and the confectioner's sugar and whisk until fully combined. In a separate bowl. Combine the edible glitter, sanding sugar, white sprinkles and silves dragees.
- Dunk the doughnuts into the glaze, generously coating them. Then dunk them into the glitter mixture. Enjoy!