- Doughnut batter base
- Whipped cream
- Fresh strawberries, sliced
- Confectioner's sugar, for dusting
- Spoon the batter into a greased doughnut pan. Bake at 400F for 7 minutes. Cool for 1 minute in the pan, then flip the pan over to remove the doughnuts and cool completely on a wire rack.
- Combine the whipping cream and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and beat until stiff peaks form. Place in a piping bag fitted with a large round piping tip.
- Slice the doughnuts in half and layer the fresh strawberries on the bottom. Pipe some whipped cream on top and top with the remaining doughnut halve. Dust with confectioner's sugar and enjoy!