- 8.8 ounces bulgur
- 1 1/2 pint water
- 2.2 pounds patinho (Brazilian bovine cut, confluence of flank, bottom sirloin and rear shank.)
- 2 medium onions
- 1 1/2 cup of mint
- 1 cup basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Wax paper
- In a bowl, soak the bulgur in warm water.
- Rinse the bulgur with your hands.
- Add the onions, mint, basil, olive oil, salt and mix well.
- Add the meat and mix again.
- Use your hands to form cigar shapes and place them in a pan covered with wax paper.
- Preheat the oven to 428 degrees and cook for 20 minutes.