- 3 ½ tablespoons butter, and extra for cooking
- ½ cup wheat flour
- 1 ¾ cups whole milk
- Black pepper
- 3 puff pastry sheets
- 8.8 ounces fresh lasagna noodles, precooked
- 12 slices of Ham
- 12 slices of Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- Egg wash, for cooking
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a pan, add the butter, and when melted, add in the wheat flour.
- Stir until the flour is completely mixed with the butter and starts to froth. Add the milk gradually, stirring constantly until the sauce is consistent.
- Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Put aside.
- On a board, place a puff pastry sheet, and butter it.
- Spread a layer of béchamel sauce in the middle. On top of the sauce, place a layer of the lasagna noodles, then another layer of béchamel sauce. Next, add a layer of ham, then a layer of mozzarella, and finally, chopped parsley.
- Repeat this process 2 more times. For the last layer, after the parsley, add another layer of béchamel sauce, and finish with a layer of fresh lasagna noodles.
- Fold the first layer of lasagna over the last, so it closes the sides.
- Cut the 2 sides of the puff pastry in thin parallel strips. Seal the edges, and interlace the strips on each side, tracing the pattern of the puff pastry on the lasagna noodles.
- Brush with egg wash, and place in the oven for 1 hour or until golden brown. Once cool, serve!