- 1 package egg roll wrappers
- 1 teaspoon cream cheese filling, per crane (4 ounces softened cream cheese plus 3 finely minced scallions)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Shape an origami crane using 1 egg roll wrapper. Place on a greased upside down muffin tin. Repeat with remaining wrappers. Chill in the refrigerator for 5 minutes, then bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove cranes from oven, and set aside to cool. Pipe cream cheese filling into the bottom of each crane. Dip in sauce. Enjoy!