- 20 sheets phyllo dough
- 6 ounces ghee, melted
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pistachios
- 1 cup raspberries, sliced in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay out 1 sheet of phyllo at a time, and brush completely with melted ghee. From the shorter side, fold the phyllo in half (butter sides come together). Starting from the wider side, roll phyllo dough sheet on a wooden skewer leaving 1 inch unrolled. Crimp together and slide off the skewer, then round into a ring shape. (The 1 inch will form the bottom of the vessel.)
- Place on a lined baking sheet and brush with ghee. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and immediately brush with sugar syrup.
- Fill the center of each baklava ring with 1 tablespoon melted chocolate. Sprinkle with pistachios and top with a halved raspberry.