- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a medium bowl combine the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, rosemary, garlic, lemon zest and pepper flakes. Whisk to combine.
- Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat in a skillet. Add the marinated chicken and cook 8-12 minutes, flipping occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and serve.