There is no better use for stale bananas than banana bread.
- 3 bananas (as ripe as possible)
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Combine bananas, oil and sugar. Then add the egg, vanilla and salt.
- Mix flour, baking soda and baking powder together in a separate bowl and add to banana mixture.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake at 350F for 45 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes in the pan, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.