- 3 chopped bananas, and 3 bananas cut in half lengthwise
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 cup fine oat flakes
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate, chopped
- A pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 cups chocolate ganache
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- In a mixing bowl, mash the bananas with sugar, add eggs and butter, and mix well.
- Add the flour, oats, chocolate and salt, and mix well.
- Finally, add the baking powder, mix slightly and arrange dough in a greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350°F for approximately 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- When cool, cut in half, fill with banana and chocolate ganache, cover with the other half and serve sprinkled with powdered sugar.