- 1 and 1/3 cup cream cheese, softened
- 200 milliliters condensed milk
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups sweet coconut flakes
- Whipped cream:
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sweet coconut flakes, toasted
- Prepare the filling. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, condensed milk and bananas.
- Add melted butter to a frying pan. Add coconut flakes and stir to coat. Cook until toasted. Transfer to a buttered dish, spreading out evenly. Place in freezer for a few minutes.
- Pour filling over the toasted coconut flakes, spreading out evenly. Place in freezer for 4 hours.
- To make the whipped cream, whisk the heavy cream with sugar. Whisk in vanilla extract.
- Top cake with whipped cream and more toasted coconut.