- 3 store-bought custard pudding (mini size)
- 1 banana
- 150 grams pancake mix
- Slice bananas into 18 pieces (5mm thickness).
- Grease muffin tins with butter.
- Take off the caramel tops off the custard pudding and set aside in a small bowl. Break up the caramel top with a spoon into small pieces.
- In another bowl, combine the custard pudding with pancake mix and mix well. Pour evenly into muffin tins, spreading the batter on the sides all the way to the top, creating a well in the center.
- Pour crushed up caramel tops onto the muffins and place three banana slices on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees C.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream if desired.