- 5 frozen ripe bananas
- Splash of coconut milk (optional)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup, divided
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a food processor, add the frozen bananas with a splash of coconut milk. Blend until smooth.
- Remove two-thirds of the banana mixture, and split evenly between 2 medium-sized bowls.
- To the remaining banana mixture, add the strawberries, raspberries and 1 tablespoon of maple syrup. Blend until incorporated, then transfer to a third bowl.
- Leave one banana mixture bowl as is. To the second banana bowl, add cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Stir until combined.
- To the third bowl, add coconut, vanilla and remaining 2 tablespoons maple syrup. Stir until combined.
- Fill popsicle holders with the mixtures-chocolate, then berry, then coconut. For best results, let freeze overnight.