- 12 large fresh oysters
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups spinach, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 6 ounces mayonnaise
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- In a large sauté pan, melt butter and sauté spinach with garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk lemon and mayo until well incorporated.
- Add cream cheese and Parmesan cheese to the sautéed spinach, cut heat on stove and allow residual heat to slowly melt down cheeses.
- Shuck oysters and place on a roasting rack.
- Add sautéed spinach and cheese mixture to a separate mixing bowl, and combine thoroughly.
- Place 1/2 tablespoon of the lemon mayo on top of each raw oyster. Put 1 tablespoon of spinach cream cheese on top of each mayo-covered oyster.
- Place dressed oysters in an oven set to broil, and cook until light golden brown. Enjoy!