- Dry Ingredients:
- 1 1/4 cup fine yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Wet Ingredients:
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter(3/4 stick) melted, more for coating skillet
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup chooped chive, save 2 tablespoon for garnish
- Season skillet according to the instruction kit.
- Heat skillet in the oven, 425°F.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients together. Coat butter around skillet.
- Pour over cornbread batter (sizzle).
- Bake for 25mins or until golden. Garnish with chive.