- 7 ounces tofu
- 2/3 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered gelatin, mixed with a few drops of water
- 1 egg white
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Blueberry sauce
- In a blender, add tofu, cream cheese, heavy cream, lemon juice and gelatin. Combine until well mixed.
- Pour through a mesh strainer into a mixing bowl.
- Whisk egg white and sugar to form a meringue. One at a time, fold meringue and whipped cream into the tofu mixture.
- Transfer mixture to a basket lined with cheesecloth.
- Place in fridge until solid, at least two hours to overnight.
- Serve garnished with blueberry sauce.