- 14 ounces (1 can) of condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 0.5 ounces of butter
- 4.4 ounces of bittersweet chocolate + 1 teaspoon of melted bittersweet chocolate
- 3.5 ounces of heavy cream
- 3.5 ounces of black sprinkles
- 0.7 ounces of round white sprinkles
- 3.5 ounces of halved chocolate cookies
- Mix the condensed milk with the cocoa powder and place the mixture over medium heat.
- Add the butter and chocolate, stirring until the mixture begins to loosen from the bottom of the pot.
- Add the heavy cream and continue stirring until the mixture again begins to loosen from the bottom of the pot.
- After cooling, make small balls, roll them in the sprinkles and place them into small cupcake wrappers.
- Use the halved wafers to make the bat wings, the white sprinkles to make the eyes and the melted chocolate to fill in the irises of the eyes.