Bear Bread Cones
Who needs ice cream when these un-bear-ably cute cones exist? 🐻
- Bread Dough:
- 200g bread flour
- 50g all-purpose flour
- 5g dry yeast
- 20g cocoa powder
- 55g sugar
- 2g salt
- 30g butter
- 170ml milk
- Icing for the face, as needed
- Let the chocolate bread dough perform its first rise in a bread maker.
- Divide the chocolate dough into four equal parts.
- Shape them into balls.
- Place on top of a cone and add ears.
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 40°C and let it perform its second rise, then bake for about 15 minutes at 180°C.
- Draw on faces with icing. Enjoy!
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE