- 1 pre-made beef bowl
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 ounce pickled ginger
- 1 egg, beaten
- Panko breadcrumbs
- Radish sprouts
- Thinly sliced cabbage
- Teriyaki sauce
- Boil the egg for 8 minutes so that it is half-boiled.
- In a mixing bowl, add beef bowl ingredients, along with ginger and mayonnaise. Stir to combine.
- Divide mixture into two equal parts and place into small bowls.
- Place half-boiled egg in the middle of one, and flip the other bowl over the top. Shake both bowls together to form a large ball out of the mixture.
- Dip ball in flour, eggs and breadcrumbs.
- Fry in a pot of oil heated to 350 degrees.
- Serve alongside a salad of sprouts, cabbage and tomatoes.
- Drizzle with teriyaki sauce.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE