- 10 1/2 ounces pork sausage
- 10 1/2 ounces ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 bunch parsley, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 1/2 ounces sliced processed ham
- 3 1/2 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 pounds bacon
- 3 tablespoons pepper jelly
- Remove casing from sausage. Add to a medium mixing bowl along with ground beef, Break up the sausage and ground beef, garlic powder, parsley, salt, pepper and breadcrumbs. Mix well, cover with plastic and let cool in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll out the meat mixture into a rectangular shape on plastic wrap, and arrange the ham and mozzarella cheese slices in layers.
- Roll up like a jelly roll and arrange the slices of bacon on top.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Brush with pepper jelly and serve.