- 60 chocolate cookies, crumbled
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups cream cheese, softened
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup caramel candy melts
- 1/2 cup chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup yellow candy melts, melted
- 24 sliced almonds
- Make the crust: Prepare a 9-inch springform pan with baking spray, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add chocolate cookie crumbs and pour in melted butter and salt. Mix to combine.
- Press into the bottom of the lined pan, and set in the refrigerator until cheesecake filling is made.
- Make the cheesecake: Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add honey and sugar.
- Add in eggs one at a time until combined.
- Add vanilla and lemon juice. Do not over mix.
- Pour over crust and level in the pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until cheesecake is set.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 1 hour.
- Set in fridge for 4 hours or up to overnight to completely chill.
- Make the honeycomb: Prepare another 9-inch springform pan with baking spray, and line with parchment paper.
- Pour melted candy melts into the base of the pan and working quickly, top with a 12-by-12-inch piece of bubble wrap.
- Gently press bubble wrap into the chocolate and set aside until firm.
- Unmold the springform pan and remove the bubble wrap to reveal a circle resembling a honeycomb.
- Make the bees: Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour each of the melted chocolates into a small pastry bag.
- Drop a small tear drop of chocolate onto the parchment paper.
- Pipe yellow candy melts across the dark chocolate to create bee stripes.
- Place two sliced almonds on either side of the bee to create the wings. Repeat until desired number of bees are made.
- Assemble the cheesecake: Unmold set cheesecake from the pan and top with honeycomb.
- Top with bees and serve. Cake will keep up to 5 days refrigerated.