- 4-6 smoked beef bratwursts
- 1 cup beer
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 3/4 bag of frozen fries
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a pot, add beer, onions, and brats. Bring to a boil and cook for about 8-10 minutes. Remove the brats and transfer to a pan to brown on all sides.
- Bake frozen fries on a baking sheet according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in the pot of beer and onions, add cream cheese and shredded cheddar cheese. Mix and cook until everything is fully melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, pour the cheese sauce over the fries, slice brats and top the fries.