- 12 strips thick-cut bacon
- 1/2 cup IPA-style beer
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line two sheet trays with wire cooling racks and spray with nonstick baking spray. Place bacon strips evenly across sheets.
- In a medium saucepan, bring beer to a boil. Add brown sugar, maple syrup, Dijon and cayenne. Return to a boil and reduce down to a simmer until mixture is golden and thick.
- Brush glaze on both sides of bacon, and bake for 18 to 20 minutes until crispy and golden. Allow to cool for 30 minutes and serve. Bacon is best eaten day of.