- 1 bunch kale
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 cup soaked walnuts
- 1/2 cups nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cups maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- Soak nuts overnight and then strain them.
- Place nuts in food processor, add remaining ingredients, and pulse until the entire mixture is fully incorporated.
- Place kale leaves in a bowl, add your mixture, and then massage the mixture into the leaves.
- Spread the coated leaves on your dehydrator sheet or on cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Dehydrate overnight or bake in oven at 200F until crispy.