Berry Mont Blanc
- White chocolate, as needed
- Strawberry purée, as needed
- Strawberries, as needed
- Pre-made tart crusts, as needed
- 30g egg whites
- 30g granulated sugar
- 30g powdered sugar
- 30g almond powder
- 100g mascarpone
- 100ml whipped cream
- 15g sugar
- A dash of rum
- 100g whipped cream (whipped to soft peaks)
- 120g mascarpone
- 30ml strawberry purée
- 20g powdered sugar
- Pink dragees, as needed
Berry Mont Blanc
- Melt the white chocolate using a water bath.
- Dip one side of the knife in melted white chocolate and wipe against a sheet of baking paper.
- Roll the baking paper, fasten with a stapler, and set aside until the chocolate is fully set.
- Place meringues in tart crusts.
- Top with mascarpone cream, strawberry purée and strawberries. Then cover the fillings with mascarpone cream to create a dome shape on top.
- Pipe the strawberry cream that you made in step 3 over the mascarpone cream.
- Garnish with pink dragées and the white chocolate feathers that you made in step 1.
- Add egg whites to a bowl and whisk until white.
- Add granulated sugar in two stages and mix.
- Add in sifted almond powder and icing sugar, and roughly mix in using a spatula.
- Bake in the oven at 150°C for 30 minutes, then lower the temperature to 110°C and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and leave the meringues to cool inside.
- In a bowl, mix together mascarpone and whipped cream that’s been whipped to soft peaks.
- Pour the mixture into a piping bag.
- Mix together mascarpone, whipped cream, strawberry purée, and powdered sugar in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into a piping bag. Set aside.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE