- 1 ½ cups ground Fritos Original Corn Chips (about 3 cups whole Fritos)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 ½ cups leftover chili
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup canned green chiles, drained and diced
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Chopped tomatoes
- Green onions
- Fritos Original Corn Chips
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Using a food processor, grind Fritos Original Corn Chips into a fine powder.
- In a bowl, mix together Fritos powder, flour and melted butter. Press into a pie dish to form the crust. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Bake Fritos crust for 12 to 18 minutes. Let cool slightly before adding the filling.
- Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine chili and egg. Pour chili into the crust. Layer corn, onions and green chilis. Top with cheddar cheese, and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let pie cool slightly before adding a layer of warmed refried beans.
- Make a lattice design with sour cream, and garnish with refried beans, tomatoes, green onions and whole Fritos. Enjoy!