- 1 L of beef loin
- 1 guajillo pepper
- 1 chipotle pepper
- 1 ancho pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 4 Bay leaves
- 2 cloves
- 1/2 tsp of oregano
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric
- 2.5 tsp of ginger
- 1 celery
- Salt and Pepper
- Corn tortillas
- Put oil to heat in a cooking pot.
- Dice half of an onion and the celery, sauté for 8 minutes.
- Add the meat and cook with salt and pepper.
- Pour water into the preparation and let it boil for one hour.
- Toast the peppers and the garlic cloves in a pan for 7 minutes, after that fill with water. Let it boil for 10 minutes.
- For the sauce, mix the cloves, laurel, ginger, oregano, turmeric, and peppers in a blender and add 100ml of water. Pour on the pot with the meat and let it reduce 30 minutes.
- Take the meat out of the pot and shred.
- Finely chop the coriander and the rest of the onion.
- Moisten the tortillas in the sauce and heat in a pan.
- Add the cheese, meat, chopped onions, and cilantro.
- Serve in a mug with lime.
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE