- 8 ounces turkey bacon
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- Mini carrots
- Fresh strawberries
- Place the turkey bacon in a food processor and pulse until finely ground.
- Pour the flour and baking powder into a large bowl and mix to combine. Add the bacon, coconut milk, oil and eggs and mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a greased baking sheet and smooth the surface. Bake at 400F for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown. Cool completely on the baking sheet.
- Slice the cake into rounds. You can create as big a cake with as many layers as you like! Any leftover cake can be chopped into small pieces and used as treats.
- Stack the layers on top of each other, spreading 1 tablespoon of cream cheese between each layer. Then coat the entire cake in a thin layer of cream cheese. Slice the mini carrots into thin sticks - we'll use these as candles! Create as many carrot candles as you need for your dog's birthday.
- Decorate the cake with the candles, strawberries and blueberries. Slice your dog a small slice and enjoy!