- 1 prepared chocolate cake
- 2 (8 ounces) bars bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chopped cherries in syrup
- 1 bar grated milk chocolate
- 1 cup prepared whipped cream
- Chop up the cake into small pieces and bake in a 350°F oven for 15 minutes so the pieces can get crispy. Set aside to cool.
- In a double boiler, melt the bittersweet chocolate and mix with the sour cream. Set aside.
- Add the bits of crispy chocolate cake to a bowl and mix with the chocolate cream, cherries and grated milk chocolate.
- Top it with another layer of the cake and decorate with the whipped cream, chocolate shavings and cherries.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.