- 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds, plus more as needed
- 2 chopped bananas, frozen
- 1 tablespoon black sesame paste
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Dried coconut chips
- With a mortar and pestle, grind the black sesame seeds, then transfer to a mixer. Add bananas, black sesame paste, honey and milk. Mix until blended.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with blackberries, coconut chips, sesame seeds and thyme.
- Benefits of black sesame: Rich in dietary fibers, black sesame is effective in relieving constipation. It also contains sesamine, which is effective in combating signs of aging, such as discolored patches, wrinkles and sagging.