- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup spelt flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon raw honey, melted
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, plus more for greasing ramekins
- 16 ounces fresh blackberries
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit and lightly coat two individual cobbler ramekins with coconut oil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the oats, spelt flour, and cinnamon. Add in the honey and coconut oil, and mix until completely incorporated.
- In a medium bowl, carefully toss together the berries, lemon juice, coconut sugar, arrowroot powder, and almond extract until thoroughly combined.
- Add the berry mixture into the prepared ramekins, and then evenly sprinkle the oat topping on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the juices bubble and the topping is crunchy.
- Cool for 10 minutes to help the juices thicken.