- 5 pickles
- 2 cups V8 vegetable juice
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons horseradish
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons pickle juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Celery leaves
- Cut the pickles in half widthwise, then cut off the ends so they can stand upright.
- Using a cannoli mold, core the pickle halves and scoop out the inside with a spoon to make pickle shot glasses.
- Rim each pickle shot glass with Montreal Steak Seasoning and set aside.
- In a large jar or pitcher, add ice, vegetable juice, vodka, lemon juice, horseradish, hot sauce, pickle juice, Worcestershire, black pepper and celery salt. Stir to combine.
- Add the Bloody Mary mixture into the pickle shot glasses and garnish with celery stalk. Grab, slam and enjoy!