- 1 (1/4-ounce) packet powdered gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups blue tinted chocolate wafers
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Sprinkle the powdered gelatin over the water and let stand for 5 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, bring the blueberries, honey, sugar and lemon juice to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the gelatin water and stir until dissolved, about 3 minutes.
- Let cool slightly then pour into 3/4-inch round silicone half sphere molds.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Melt the blue chocolate wafers and pour into the bottom and sides of 2-inch round silicone molds.
- Allow to set slightly then tip molds upside down to pour out excess.
- Place in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes to set.
- Meanwhile, mix the heavy cream and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer, starting with low speed and working up to medium-high. Whip the cream until stiff peaks form then fold in vanilla.
- Fill the chocolate shells two-thirds of the way with the whipped cream and top with a mini round of blueberry gelee.
- Place in the freezer to set for about 1 hour.
- Unmold the halves. Pipe a ring of blue chocolate around the outer shell and attach two halves then press them together.
- Dip a tiny flower cookie cutter into some melted blue chocolate and create the top of the blueberry shape by pressing gently on the center top of the blueberry.
- Let them rest at room temperature for 15 minutes then serve.