- Cream Cheese:
- 50g mascarpone cheese
- 20g granulated sugar
- 150ml heavy cream
- A pinch of salt
- 1000ml water
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 50g tapioca
- Coffee (café latte), as needed
- Cocoa powder, as needed
- Bring water to a boil in a pot. Add granulated sugar and tapioca and boil for 40 minutes.
- Soak in cold water and strain through a mesh strainer.
- Add the ingredients for Cream Cheese to a bowl and whip using a hand mixer.
- In a tall glass, add the tapioca, ice cubes, and latte. Pipe the cheese cream on top.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder and enjoy!
Live classes hosted by top food & beverage pros RSVP HERE